I just realized Ashley tagged me on her blog. Sorry I'm just now noticing! So, to continue the trend...
8 Shows I'm Watching this Spring (This is hard)
3. The Office
4. How I Met Your Mother (hilarious!)
5. Biggest Loser (once)
6. John and Kate Plus 8 (When Amy's watching it)
8. The Bachelor (when friends are watching together)
(I have a short attention span so it's hard for me to commit to 8 shows!)
8 Things That Happened to me Today
1. Lunch @ Cafe Express with Amy Lowery
2. Drove my boss downtown
3. Had a phone convo with mom
4. Made plans to hang out with Lisa, and Jasa
5. Contemplated the meaning of "God loves a cheerful giver" and how that can apply in my life
6. Facebook stalked people :)
7. Going to Ft. Worth for a Midkiff Birthday Dinner
8. The wedding florist called
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. May 2, 2009
2. Hanging out with Doug and his family tonight
3. Going to Playa Del Carmen on May 4, 2009
4. Decorating a new home
5. Coffee with Woodard
6. Starting to work in the 2-3 year old class at The Village on Saturdays
7. Going to Midland this weekend for a joint baby shower (lauren and weslee's!) and an engagment party (ours!)
8. My Bachelorette Party - why not?!?!?!?
8 Things I Wish For:
1. Doug gets into Cal Berkley and we get to move there as planned in Fall 2010
2. I got more sleep at night
3. ... a thousand more wishes ...
just kidding! but that's all I can think of right now!
Rachel and Kayla