Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi. My name is...

Stephanie.

I had a sweet time with the Lord Sunday night and woke up Monday feeling his peace flooding my life - I love it when scripture actually plays itself out in my life. I love how he says his mercies are new ever morning, and they really are!!! When Moses came off the mountain after encountering God, it says his face was radiant. People around him literally noticed the difference. In Psalms it says, "Those who look to Him are radiant..." That's how I feel - I experienced the Lord, and feel His radiance shining through me in my life, literally his joy is written all over my face. I pray that people around me can take part in this ceaseless joy.

Also, I want to give a shout out to my wonderful roommate Amy B. That girl just lights up my life and makes living in downtown a joy. She calms me down just by her laughter and her joyful spirit. And she makes a mean enchilada.
5 feet 1 inch of pure dynamite.

Here's us:


1 comment:

Alyssa Lynn said...

so so true...and i miss you and your dear encouragement on a regular basis!