Monday, March 9, 2009

Savage and Serene

Our life is March weather, savage and serene in one hour. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

This pretty accurately describes my life right now. Sometimes easy going and laid-back, and some days anything but. Amy B. and I have summed it up into one word: anticipation.

I am anticipating the move to our condo, all the travel we have coming up in the next 3 weekends, and of course the WEDDING!

Amy is leaving for Qatar for the summer soon after the wedding - so we are packing up our little home. Which may or may not be a huge mess if you are to come visit.

Doug created this awhile back and it's fun to watch the seconds tick away:

https://webspace.utexas.edu/dpm8/countdown.htm

1 comment:

JennHughes said...

Hey Steph, I know exactly how you are feeling. Sometimes you think the waiting will never end. I never believed people who said "It will be here before you know it", but with 10 days til my own wedding I really feel relaxed and full of peace. I will pray you will feel the same peace soon.