Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Combos

There are many great combos of the world:
Pizza and diet cherry coke, a personal favorite
Superman and Lois Lane
A mullet, fanny pack and high rise denim jeans (a few of you know exactly what I mean)
Fajitas and Margaritas
The beach and sunsets
The 3 for 3 deal at Taco Villa (Dallas is missing out on this one)
There are many others!

Now here’s a BAD combo:
Bored, restless and hungry.

That is where I find myself today.

I want to travel to Barcelona this summer to visit my little brother. I want to go to Africa and hold orphan babies. I want a more challenging job. Right now I want …. FOOD. Grr.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled…” John 14:27

Peace and patience, a combo I need to work on.

1 comment:

Ashie Nichole said...

i love you more than I could possibly express.. and this blog makes that love even deeper!! he he, love you girl!