Friday, January 25, 2008

A few new things:

Self-disclosure really isn't my thing right now - a lot is going on in my heart and mind and I feel like I'm still sorting these things out. I want to fully understand what the Lord's showing me right now. Maybe it's something big, or maybe I am just so exhausted of thinking at all that my mind is getting a break for awhile. Either way, here's some new things going on with me right now, in list format:

1. I went with some friends to get a tattoo last weekend, then chickened out.
2. I am meeting the Texas Rangers' baseball team tonight
3. I am sore right now from Pilates class
4. In a few months, I wanna trade in Millie (my Honda CRV) to get a Hybrid Prius
5. I am really enjoying listening to A Fine Frenzy
6. Common Grounds in Waco has the BEST coffee I've had in awhile
7. It's been awhile since I've been two-stepping and even longer since I've been spun well on the dance floor.
8. ... my coworker just made popcorn and it's wafting this way ... smells delicious ... mmm

No comments: